OK, I have a long post today...tell me your impressed!! I have news of some Mega goodies plus I've been tagged by Kandice from Coloraddiction!!
First the tag......then the goodies!!
The rules are easy - list 7 things about yourself - weird or random stuff. Then tag seven other blogs to play the game. Also, link back to the blog that tagged you. Sounds like fun!
- I love Colouraddiction - if you want a great place for colour charts, beads plus loads of great links and inspiration so drop by and feast your eyes...it is a colour lovers dream!!!
- I'm a soft touch...doesn't matter what it is...I always say yes!! I really need to learn to say NO...but I always end up saying yes...even when I mean no. So if you want a soft touch, come to me, lol!! I will practice saying No this year in front of my mirror..who knows I may get the hang of it!!! But I just hate upsetting people, so you can talk me into almost anything if you look sad!!
- I have a passion for collecting old books, newspapers and magazines. I have gathered loads over time. I especially love reading old remedies and things about day today life in past times. The earliest book I have is 1670...but it's in Latin!! I especially love old magazines.. their ads just crack me up!!
- I watch almost no TV. I do check the programs but there is not much on that I actually want to watch. I have to admit that if I'm not interested in the program then it always feels like I'm wasting time if I sit and watch it doing nothing...I'm almost as hyperactive as Charlie....almost!
- I am the eldest of two children, I only have one brother. I was the big sister....I can't remember if I was bossy, but I suppose I was...big brothers and sisters normally are, lol.
- My husband is Dutch and despite going to classes I still find myself not happy speaking Dutch. I can write it and understand conversations...but ask me to speak it out loud and I clam up. I think it's because when I was learning the lady was so critical of my accent that I don't want to appear stupid. Perhaps I ought to write people cards and hold them up when they ask me something.....I'd love to see their faces if I did.
- I have never completed anything I ever started to knit. When I was expecting my first son I started a cute little jacket for him...you know...all white with a tiny duck on the pocket. I only managed to knit the back and one side before I got distracted...but when I was expecting my daughter I got it out again and knitted the arms. That was the furthest I got!!! I would love to finish at least on garment but so far I have never managed it despite repeated attempts I only have bits to show for it!!
Now I'm going to tag seven of my favourite blogs. I hope they want to play but if it's not your thing or you've done it before then no problem.
- Crafting at the Creek
- 3 Scrapbooking Ladies
- The Virtual Dime Museum - I love reading the weird and wonderful old ads on this one!
- Scrappin A Latte
- Stories in Hand
- Crafts and Cooking
I finally got down to some work on my PC, between seeing to Charlie, organising my mum and a few other little distractions. I just wanted to play with some colours and see where it took me. I think I got carried away...the result was 36 papers and quite a few elements too!!
Have a closer look at the papers and see what you think. I'm going to offer them as part of a Mega Kit that I will post over the next two weeks...so if you like them start collecting today with Part 1!!
Today you can download Part 1 here
OK, that's all for today folks. I hope you have a great weekend and that the weather is not too cold in your part of the world.
If you would like to collect the next pack in the paper set then drop by on Monday.