Having been a bad blogger for a while I really want to catchup on the awards that several wonderful people have passed to me. I apologise that some of them have taken me so long to acknowledge!! The gap in my blogging has caused a bit of a pileup. But I do appreciate them and so I want to say a big, big thank you to all who thought of me for the awards. They are much appreciated!!
I want to thank Esther from Jumping from One Idea to the Next and Shanners atShanners' Family Scrap and Stuff for both giving me this wonderful award. I am really touched that they thought of my blog to pass this award to...thank you ladies for being visitors and friends!!
The rules of the award are
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
The blogs I'd like to nominate that I think have hearts are:
Rhonda at Crafty Mumz Creations - A great blog with loads of heart!!
Kim's Scrapping - Kim gives so much to the scrapping community and does it with so much generosity and kindness, she deserves this.
Susie of Susie2Shoes, an other Hampshire girl, passed me the next award, the Kreative Blogger Award. Susie I apologise for taking so long on this!!! But a HUGE thank you..it is valued, believe me!
For this one I have to tell you 6 things you love and then pass it on to 6 people.
So here goes!! Six things I love...
1. A cup of tea first thing in the morning - I'm sub-human until I've had it!!
2. My long suffering DH and my family, life would be more peaceful without them but I would be so lonely and sad if they were not in my world.
3. Warm clothes in winter...I don't do cold unless I'm hidden under loads of layers!! I'm thin but believe me in winter I look like the Michelin Man!! Lol!
4. Artichoke hearts with Hollandaise sauce...I could eat them for ever...and then some!
5. Walking in the forest, it's peaceful and quiet..the ideal place to just let your mind wander and recharge.
6. Being me......I'm not special in anyway but I'm comfy with myself.....just like an old pair of shoes!! I like being who I am, warts and all.
I pass it to:
Maryse - her blog is a treasure trove of goodies and wonderful creations...I love the figures!!
Glynis - at Ghunibee Scraps checkout her wonderful photos whilst your there!!
Michelle at The Scrappin Sunflower, I love her blog layout too!!
Ok, I didn't make it to 6 but the ones I did are special!!
Today's little freebie download to add to the papers of Wee Willie Winkie is the first of the element packs with a selection of 4 frames plus the background paper. Believe the textures on these is great...Ok, so I'm biased!!
You can download them here
Before I go take a look at this exquisite layout from Maureen showing her three grandchildren. She has been really clever her and extracted some of the mice to put on the page. I love the blending down the right side too..a spectacular layout with a lovely picture to finish it perfectly, thank you for sharing it Maureen.
Credits: October's Nursery Collection kit - Hickory Dickory Dock from Cens Stuff
I have an other card with a wonderful message...everyone can always use a hug..I know I can!! Su made this great card with the fairy giving out the hug, I love the torn paper and that row of flowers...a truly lovely card Su, thank you!!
Credits: Little Blossoms from Cens Stuff, Fairy is one Su downloaded, sorry I don't have the details to credit.
Time to go but see you all tomorrow for the next part of this months Nursery Collection. Stay warm and safe!!