Hi all!! I hope that you are all having a great week and enjoying reasonable weather where you are.
The lovely Polly from Angels in My Garden has tagged me and I'm meant to tell 6 weird things about myself........what only six!! It's so hard to know which six to pick. But I'll give it a go.
1. I love sugar in coffee but HATE it in tea.
2. I HAVE to put my socks on before my jeans or it doesn't feel right.
3. I love walking in quiet places, like the forest, in the rain (only with a coat on!!).
4. I like to soak with my ears under water in the bath (it drowns out the noise).
5. I love cheese on fruit bread...doesn't everyone?
6. When ever I have to do something I dread, I get myself through it by telling myself it's only going to last a 15 minutes, 1 day, a week etc and then it will be over. It's amazing...but it works. If I remind myself that something has a limit I get through it.
Ok, so that's my weird for the day!! I should pass this on to six people but as I'm weird, lol....I pass it on to all of you. Post six weird things about you..and come back and leave a link to your post in the comments for today, so we can all check out how weird you are!!!! Or if you don't have a blog...leave 6 weird things about you in the comments.
Guess what...I've been painting and drawing again..the digital kind. I have a tablet and pen but I just never have stuck with learning it properly. So I decided to draw with it and then out came the paint pot and the end result was I had great fun!!...I know, I know...I should be working..but....
I just started doing figures with drawing and then painting in the hair in Photoshop. I had such a brilliant but I'm not too sure about the results...could be I need a bit more practice with my brush strokes!! But I decided that the first two, which are little girls I would share with you all. They are quite large, 6 inches tall!! But that way you will be able to scale them down without loosing the details. Hopefully I will have a go at two little boys at the weekend...so if you want boy...watch this space!!
You can download the Two Little Girls here
It's time to go but I didn't forget to finish my challenge...more news of that next post!!
Have a wonderful day and be good to each other.