Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Windy Washday Freebie and more challenges!

It's still windy and dreadful here so I decided that I would do something with the weather in mind. So, that's why you have Windy Washday as you freebie today! Blame the weather!! Lol! I've got all of the paper from my garden after my little "mishap", looks much better. I hope that non has gone to my neighbours but I will ask and be good!!
This weekend I am going for a few days to France and from there to Belgium. I haven't been a way for quite a while...not like me at all! But this weekend hubby plus an old friend and I will be heading for Euro Tunnel for our little trip under the sea. It only takes 25 minutes and wallah France!!! It takes us about 3 hours to get to the tunnel so when we get to France we will stay in Calais and enjoy the food and wine before setting off for Belgium the next morning...mind you that's so close that your there before you know it!! I just hope the animals (cat and youngest son) behave whilst we are gone!! I know that I can rely on the cat...the son is a little more risky, lol!!
You can download Windy Washday here hope you like it!

I have a challenge at SDK this month, a Paper Cutting one. The idea is you use the shapes I provide to cut some of the papers in your layout. You have to use at least three of the shapes and post your layout in the gallery at SDK to receive the posting gift. But it's fun!! Check out the thread about it here and get the shapes!! It's posted in the Members Challenges but there are tons of fantastic challenges at SDK each month.


Have a look a few of the other Challenges on at SDK:
Scrap With a Twist with Kim
Kreative Ad Challenge with Sandy
Kreative Avatar Challenge with Jen
Kreative Recipe Challenge
March 08 Treasure Hunt Challenge

I have sone more of the lovely layouts from this weeks Monday Monday Challenge here at Cens Loft. I am still amazed at the things you ladies come up with!!
Kim has made a wonderful layout of her granddaughter, she has just won a baby contest for beautiful eyes and I'm not surprised!! She is gorgeous and so is Kim's layout!! I love the colours they work so well with these photographs. Great layout and so cute!!

Credits....All papers, elements, word art & alpha from the 'Love Me Tender' kit by DSO Design

Linda has produced a wonderful colourful layout with some adorable photos too!! Again fantastic colours and I love the kit you picked!! Nice one Linda!

Credit: Template by June Schutrups aka Cen'Stuff, Kit Used by Chris Rowe Design - Believe In Spring, Fonts Used - Papyrus & BambinoTeam and Ponytail ScriptSSK,Photos by Linda

Eva's layout has some beautiful photos of her son when he was six weeks old and what a little darling he was! I love the wristband and the birth card Eva!! A really lovely layout, fantastic work! Hope your feeling better now!

Credits: ID Bracelet by EvaRek, Kit is a July Design Digiscrap Mania. Font is Jewel.

Lots of freebies from my CT girls and a friend to pass on to you today.
First Linda has some great Quick Pages and Brag Book Pages on her blog.


Kim has some more Word Art, great for those doggy pictures, on her blog.


Jessica at Scrapaholics has a weekly freebie on their blog

And last but not least my friend Gabrielle has a wonderful glass alpha on her blog.

Well, my fingers are shouting out to stop, so I am off! Have a great day and before I go on Friday I will make a quick post with an other little freebie for you, so check back on Friday!!

8 comments:

mhsalgado said...

Oh, June! This is too cute! I love it! Thank you so much for creating and sharing this awesome freebie. I guess it also reminded me that my own laundry is piling up as I type. yuk! Drooling over your freebie is lots more fun. Thank you again.

LindaJD said...

June this is FABULOUS!! I adore it, thank you so much :)
I feel shell shocked today with all the winds! yikes I am sick of rescuing stuff from all over the garden, plant pots have blew over and soil is everywhere, Garage door burst open AGAIN! not to mention all the buckets and garden chairs that are moved about, it's supposed to be dying down tonight, I hope so I was shattered this morning after a restless night..:S
At least you have been creative...lol..

Anonymous said...

Love this - fun, great colors, beautiful flower strip. Thank you for sharing. Janet

Unknown said...

What a cute kit June! I added a new LO today using your Ziggy Page kit at SDK & DSO. I'm still working on the page cutters. Enjoy your trip!

Sandy said...

Thank you so much!! I love that laundry paper!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome windy day art! Thank you! - Lori

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this CUTE mini!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the Freebie. The talent in your blog including you and all the people who submit their LO's is amazing. I'm in awe. :)