Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2008

Lillys Fancy and I talk too much!



I'm late posting..I got on the phone and just talked and talked last night...I never did know when to stop talking!! I always seem to have so much to say...I must learn to press the stop button!!But here I am, better late than never. Today's freebie is a little kit called after my little sweetie, Lilly. I hope you like it.
You can download Lillys Fancy here

If you look you can see I have a new blinkie for those who want to snag it. I thought it was time for a change...but as my blinkie skills are not so great I have one made by Bobbie of One ScrappyMom , she does a blinkie of your choice and she does such a marvellous job, much better than my last attempt!! So, if you want to snag the new one, just right click and save it. Great for forums, blogs etc. Also if you need a blinkie for your blog or for a personal one for the forums check out her new shop and you will get a pleasant surprise. Communication is good and Bobbie will contact you when she has received you order and agree with you exactly what you need. She emails it to you for approval and she makes sure that you are happy with it. A fantastic service and she is sooo reasonable!!

Bobbie also has a great freebie mini kit called Renewed on her blog to celebrate opening her new shop, so drop by and snag it and leave her some love!
This weeks challenge has been quite popular and I have had lots of beautiful layouts doing clever things with the overlay. Thank you all for joining in and for sharing you layouts with us. I am amazed at what you do and the wonderful results. Chris's layout is lovely, lots of white space with the focus on the lovely photo. The title is perfect...love it!! Stunning effect Chris!

Credits: Challenge overlay, paper and flower spray from Victorian moments by Cens Stuff. Heart was by Chris and font –Pristine

Karen's layout has lots of interesting little details with some great journaling too. I love the hanger and tag...a nice way to attach the tag!! Great colours and the overlay works well!! Great job Karen!
Credits: Pretty in pink, from Frosted Inspiration frostedinspirations.blogspot.com/
Shape for the tag come from Scrap Stuff with PSP scrap-stuff-with-psp.blogspot.com
Font used is Lucia Handwriting.

In the next one the picture says it all.. what a wonderful expression!! Here the journaling tells all and explains that far away look. The title too is great..with part just overlapping the top of the photo and the little strings and eyelets frame the photo beautifully. Superb work on this one Bettina!!
Credits: Tara Dunston-AIBW-Alpha and EasterFreebie-WebdesignzbyKristi... Challenge 12
Overlay by Cens Stuff

I love the next one too these cute twin boys certainly has fun in the garden!! The overlay work great and makes the bottom photo really look like they are sitting in the grass! Clever idea Cheryl and it works so well!!
.
Credits: Background Paper:Making fabric8 (slightly lightened using Photoshop Elements) - **Anneli Andersson** - Happy Scrappywww.happyscrappy.dinstudio.se - Overlay: Challenge 12 Overlay Cens Stuff - Font: Trebuchet MS

Linda's layout has such cute little ones in the photo they look like little fairies! I love how you have used the flowers and scroll in matting it Linda. It is really effective..again fantastic use of white space here to. Beautiful!!


Kit Used - Little Blossoms - Copyright 2007 June Schutrups aka Cen'StuffOverlay - Copyright 2007 June Schutrups aka Cen'StuffGlitter Swirls - Graphic GoddessFont used - Vladimir Script

How about this for a fantastic photo? I love black and white photographs! Again this is clever use of the overlay and it looks really effective with the fence...just like its part of the farm yard. Maureen, that arrow is a wonderful idea for the journaling it finishes it off so well!! This one is full of great little details and a truly wonderful layout!!


Credits: Animal Farm and Challenge 12 Overlay by Cens Stuff

Great work on the challenge ladies and thank you sooo much for sharing your talents!!
Melanie and her husband are saying good bye to an old friend...their Corsa, their first car. Its new car time and they are bidding farewell to the trusty old one. What better way to mark the change than by scrapping it!! I adore her choice in of paper for this one and the car word art is perfect!
Credits: Graffiti Sampler by Cens Stuff
Last but not least is Jane's wonderful card, Party Girl. It is lovely and just the thing that I would love to receive! Fantastic job Jane!!
Credits: Fashionista by Cens Stuff

Time to go again, I have to dash as I am late starting work!! Have a great day and take care!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! What beautiful LO's by everyone. They are all great! What a cute little kit 'Lilly's Fancy' is! Thanks for another fantastic kit June. And before I forget, I love the new blinkies!

Nexa (Jessica) said...

I agree with Kim, lots of beautiful lo's, just surprised I haven't heard from you, I sent you some lo's, but my email has been acting kinda weird, is that the cas, did you not get the lo's I sent you? One was for the challenge.. well I hope you go it at least ;o) Love the Lilly kit, very pretty, TYVMFS.
Hugs from me and Lucas!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for Lilly's Fancy. Love those sweet little papers, soooo cute! The layouts are always a delight to look thru as well. Hope you are doing ok, it's been a few days since you last posted... hope all is well. Thank you again for sharing your talents so generously with us!