Pages

Friday 25 April 2008

Beautiful Blooms Paper Pack

I'm like the white rabit in Alice in Wonderland again..."I'm late, I'm late!!". I have had computer problems recently and so I ordered a new one, shouldn't really, but I did, thank goodness too! But..mistake!! Someone must have told my PC and it can't take rejection..so all today it has played me up. Not only has my main drive been going wonky but one of my external drives has been refusing to play as well!! The waves of panic were washing over me believe me, I almost was looking for a brown paper bag to breath into, lol! So, the result was I had to coax it along. My new one will come on Monday after a lot of pleading!! So lets hope everything holds together until after then...fingers crossed!!

Anyway I'm not going to push my luck so I will post and run while all is still working.

Tonights freebie is a paper pack with Spring in mind. It's called Beautiful Blooms because my garden is coming alive and the blooms are starting so it seemed just right...don't you just love the Spring!!

Hope you like the papers! You can download them here

Take care and see you Monday!! Don't forget the Colour Challenge runs till Monday so if you like a challenge have a go!!

6 comments:

Jaye said...

What pretty papers!! :D

Anonymous said...

These are very pretty, thank you for sharing them with us.

ccynden said...

Very lovely papers, thank you very much, I love them.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Putting you in my prayers for your old buddy last till your new one gets there!!!!
TY so very much for these GORGEOUS BG's!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Computers...gotta love 'em.
The papers are beautiful. :)

LindaJD said...

Thanks Jue, these are Gorgeous! I got my new PC installed too this week, I too wanted VISTA OFF! I HATE it, I have no option on my laptio as I got it over in the USA and don't have the drivers to install XP sadly..Hope yours last's until your new one comes, it will be awesome, mine is and so fast too :)