Pages

Friday 11 April 2008

Country Check Elements and a Sleepy me!



Tonight's post will be a short one as I am sooo sleepy!! Late last night after we had gone to bed my DH got chest pains and we ended up in an ambulance going to A&E. Needless to say they were marvellous but it took all night and then they had to keep him to do a blood test to check for heart attack. The good news is he is feeling better and they let him come home this afternoon. The bad news in that I only slept 4 hours this afternoon out of 32 hours! So my eyes are shutting I can only just stay awake and my bed calls!!To add to it my router appears to be going wrong and so I keep loosing my connection. I was going to buy a new one today but no time or energy. An other job for tomorrow!
The Country Check Elements set is the freebie tonight. It has the elements but also two more papers for you too.

You can download it here

Check out my new Challenge at Scrappin Digi Kreations it runs for the rest of this month and is "Three Things about Me". You have to do a layout showing three things about you, can be famil, humourous anything! Great posting bonus too!! So drop by and get the details I love seeing the layouts from these challenges!!

Posting Bonus SDK Challenge
I got a wonderful layout today from Maureen for this weeks challenge and so I thought I would quickly add it to the post and share with you. The photos are so cute...look at those cheeky little faces and the border Maureen has made works so well. A brilliant layout, great work and thanks for sharing.

Credits: All items by June Schutrups of CensLoft.
Background paper, frames and girl from Chicklettes.
Belt from Belts & Bits.
Matting squares from Spice of Life papers.
Buttons from Lilys Fancy and Ingeborgs Garden.

This stunning card was sent in by Jane and what a little beauty it is. She used the Doodle Ditsey Papers and recoloured them. I love that cute little girl Jane..she is gorgeous and the card is really special. Thank you for sharing it!

Credits: Doodle Ditsy by Cens Stuff re-coloured in my photo program with pearl brads, magnolia tilda stamp water coloured and silver and plum mirri card put thru cuttlebug using circle embossing folder.

Well, I'd best go before I doze off or my internet connection does, lol! Take care and have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these Country Checks! Thanks so much for the goodies.
I'm so glad your husband is OK. I've been thru that scare 3 times ... very exhausting! I hope you get a good rest and plenty of sleep.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Love the colors, and thank you so very much for the shares today. I hope you have a very restful and peaceful weekend. Hugs, Deb P

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these wonderful elements!!!!!!
So glad to hear hubby is alright & I sure hope you got caught up on your sleep!!!!!
Will put you all in my prayers!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the rest of Country Check, it's real pretty. Hope you husband's test show he's in good shape. Now get some rest or you will be the next one going for a quick ride. And thanks for the sweet words on my layout.

Emma said...

Thanks for all your lovely freebies, I look forward to using them!
Emma (emma-scrap)