Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year and a Freebie

Happy New Year!!!!! I hope that you all had a great evening celebrating!! I enjoyed myself ...I went to bed with a good book..Oh and my DH of course!! My youngest son was home for the holidays but he of course went out and partied!!
Today I thought, a new year and what can I do that's new? So, I decided to have a go at folding my own ribbons and making some bows from scratch. I got fed up with scanning them and although there are some great commercial ones that I have, I thought what the heck!! Give it a go!! These are the first ones, there are 6 bows and three folded ribbons all with a slightly satin look. So, I hope that you like them, they were fun to make and I will be doing a lot more in future!! Practise makes perfect as they say!! The preview does not do them justice...I suck at previews!! They are perfect but I quite like them!!
You can download them here

For the start of the New Year I have uploaded 3 new items to my store at Scrappin Digi Kreations. We have all been having fun at SDK making our January Grab Bags!! It's my first grab bag!! I can only hint at what's, can't tell you what's in there or I'll spoil the fun!! But I can tell you it is well worth the $3.00 price tag!! Have a look at the bag and get a few clues!!

Find it at Scrappin Digi Kreations at $3.00
I also have a new Page Kit, Little Tike, it's full of kids doodles and is ideal for those little boy photos!! Don't forget that all new items at SDK are on sale at 40% off for the first week, so it's a good time to buy!!!

You can find it at Scrappin Didgi Kreations 40% until 7 January!!
And finally, for those who like to party there is a pack of Celebrations Papers. I will be adding Element packs for Birthdays, new Year (soon) etc, so watch out for those. I just had to put up the paper pack though as it really reminded me of New Year!! This pack is great as you can use it for all your party pics throughout the year!!


Find it here 40% off till end of & January!

OK, so that's all for tonight, but I will be posting some layouts of Lilly soon. She is sooo cute!! Her dad has been taking pictures of her since she was born...poor child must be getting flash shock!! See you all soon and take care!!

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME ribbons!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi June,
I love the Little Tike kit preview. I wish I had the money to buy it. My son's name is *Tike* *LOL* He is now soon to be 26 years old. Not so little anymore at 240 pounds and 6 foot tall...hahahhaaha I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year
*hugs* ;-)
Carolyn ( blue24k2000@yahoo.com )

Anonymous said...

Hi June just popped by to catch up and also to say thank you for all wonderful freebies you share with us :D
Your new Grandaughter is just sooooo beautiful... Huge congratulations on her safe arrival she will bring you all such happiness!!
Wishing a wonderful 2008 to you all :)
hugs Chris xx