Pages

Monday 7 January 2008

Monday Challenge starting!



Monday Challenge Freebie

There is a freebie today but it's for taking part in the first of my Monday Challenges. These will take place on Mondays throughout January and if they are popular, in February too!! So play along have fun and get a freebie for doing it! The thank you gift for joining in is the Love Is Paper Pack, it's bright and bursting with hearts and lots of love!
The rules are simple:
1. Make a layout using any kit or size layout but with the theme "Love Is......". It should be about things you love (yes, this can include chocolates!) or what you think love means. It can be serious or humorous, which ever appeals to you.
2. In the layout you must include the following : a ribbon, a heart and a flower.
These can be in any form, element, brush stroke or even in a paper, as long as all three are there.
3. Send your layout, or link to where it's posted it to me at: june.schutrups@btinternet.com
PLEASE in your email list credits for the designer/s stuff used so that I can post them with the layout. If you've all ready done this and are sending a link to me thats fine if I can see the credits there.
4. Closing date is Sunday (13 January) midnight, after that we'll be on to the next challenge!
Everyone who takes part will get the link to the "Love Is" Paper Pack as a thank you for joining in.
It's that simple!!!

Wednesday this week is also a special day!!!!! It is the start of the downloads of the freebie Mega Kit! I have Part 1 all ready to go for you!! A little hint...what is the spice of life? Variety!! Yes!! So bearing this in mind I have made the kit using the same colour palette throughout, but with a slight twist..... I have tried to make the style slightly different with each part. Confused? Don't be, just keep checking in on Wednesday and Fridays in January and you'll understand what I mean!! Or better still sign up for my newsletter and I'll remind you what's happening!!

Have you checked out the new look team blog for Scrappin Digi Kreations yet? It is really cool! Michelle has taken over doing it and she is making a fantastic job so drop by and have a look. It has something for everyone, new products, news and lots of freebies!! Nice work Michelle"!! Also at SDK is the January Supa Digi Freebie. The theme is "Baby it's Cold Outside" and the first two parts are out now from Sammy D and Herald. It is released in parts each week so keep checking and don't miss any bits!!

And finally I have a great card by Wendy. She is such a fantastic card maker!! Her latest is a Thank You card. I think I would say thank you to her if she sent me a great card like this!! She has recoloured items from the Fashionista Kit and made a wonderful job of it! I love the ribbons they look real!! Nice work Wendy!!




Well bye for now and see you Wednesday!! Take Care!!

No comments: