Pages

Friday 11 January 2008

Part 2 Spice of Life

Part 2 of Spice of Life has arrived in the form of a paper pack with six textured papers that blend with the rest of the kit. I am aiming at making the kit as versatile as possible and lets face it a good range of papers is always useful in any kit!! These will tone in with all the other parts and extend their uses. I hope that you like them. To give you a clue on Part 3 it's an other Page Kit so watch out for it next Wednesday!!

Download Part 2 - Paper Pack here

Don't forget that Monday is an other Challenge why not play along and get a thank you gift.

Now for the star of our family...at least for the moment! We have lots of stars but this one is long awaited and extremely welcome and we love her to bits!! I have not done many layouts of her yet as I have instead spent the time getting to know her first. But I couldn't resist doing one quick one!! I was making a few items and I just strayed....my mind wandered and I thought of her and the excuse for stopping and doing the layout was I had to "try the bits out"!! So, here she is Lilly Ava!!



Mondays challenge has brought some wonderful examples of "Love Is". The layouts and journaling are exceptional and have kept me Ooohing and Aaahing this week so I thought I would share some more with you. First up is from Kim at Kim's Scrappin . The journaling on this is wonderful: "Romance may be fiction, passion just a trend. But love is everlasting when you're married to a friend". How gorgeous is that? AND Kim made the kit herself!! A very talented lady!!! Wonderful layout Kim!! Thanks for playing along and for sharing your talent!



Credits: Kit used is HJCC by Kim@ Scrappin
Template is the January KJOI Template Challenge by RoseMcDigital Designs
Fonts used are SandyTextHmkBold & SociaLAnimaL


Next are the two layouts that Melanie sent me. They feature two sisters and the layouts are for their dad's birthday. What a beautiful and special present!! Lucky man! I am sure he will love them and treasure these wonderful sentiments and gorgeous photos of his beautiful daughters. Fantastic work Melanie, I really love these!! It's true that fathers are heroes to their daughters and stay that way...mine was and still is my hero! I hope you enjoyed playing along as much as we enjoyed seeing your stunning layouts!








Credits for both: Tina Prima Ballerina Paper and Elements by Cens Stuff

Linda sent me in her layout for the challenge and the pictures say it all!! What a beautiful bride her daughter makes!! I love how she has put the photo with the rings in like a thought bubble shape above the Love Is! This is a tremendous layout of a special day and of what love is! Fantastic work Linda and thank you for sharing this special day and your awesome talents with us!!




Credits: Kit used - Spice of Life - by - June @ Cens Loft

Flower by - June @ Cens Loft

Heart - by Lena Gulbrandsen at Wedoscrap

Font - Petra Script.


And last but not least is this fantastic layout of Adams Farm by Karen. It is sooo cute!! Adam is a little piggie and a little moo cow in the photo's and he looks just darling!! Karen has made such a wonderful job of the layout and has made it attractive, humorous and a wonderful memento to look back on a fun time in a little boys life. Wonderful work Karen and thank you for sharing your talent and making us smile!! And thanks to Adam for being sooo cute!!

Credits: Animal Farm from Cens Stuff


Well, it's that time again and time for me to be off and doing!! So until Monday and the new challenge take care and see you soon!!

18 comments:

LindaJD said...

June this is Fabulous! TYSM for sharing yet again :)
oh what a Beautiful little Star!! your LillyAva is! I am sure we will see lots more layouts of her from such a proud nana :D
whoowhoo Great layouts too from everyone on the Challenge...I was so happy to see mine uo there too..Thanks for everything you do :)
Hugs - Linda

Anonymous said...

Love this Spice of Life kit.
Beautiful colors.
Thank you for sharing

Shell said...

Thanks so much these papers are fabulous love the textures. Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving luv.

Su said...

Lily Ava is just gorgeous, you must be so proud of her!! Loving this kit...colours are great!! Brill LOs too from everyone!!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

What a beautiful baby Lilly Ava is!! Thanks for sharing her and the fabulous papers to this wonderful kit!! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays FANTASTIC BG's!!!!!
Awesome LO's too TYFS them!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Cindyrelly said...

Oh, these colors are just Wonderful ;) I hope I can find time to play along some time soon! BTW, Lilly Ava is GORGEOUS :) What a Blessing! Have a Great Weekend :)

RosieB said...

Beautiful kit, love the colours, thank you so much :)

Terebene said...

Thank you for this part. I love the papers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors. thank you for papers.

Anonymous said...

The date on the LO of your new DGd should surely read 2007, not 2008

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pretty paper pack!

nancypinct said...

Beautiful papers! This is a lovely kit! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Unknown said...

Congrats again on your beautiful granddaughter! Such a sweetie. Your new kit 'Spice Of Life' is beautiful, love the colors! And thank you for the comments on my LO in your Monday Blog Challenge, and for posting my LO here.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely papers to this wonderful kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv

Chris

verabear said...

i've grabbed the fabulous part 2 of your gorgeous mega kit. thank you so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again!! I am liking this very much. Lilly is too cute!