Pages

Monday 28 January 2008

Monday Challenge - Template this time!!


Monday Challenge Thank You Gift

This Monday it's a template challenge, easy and straightforward. The Delight Sampler is the thank you gift......so you get if you done want to play then grab the template anyway. If you do then you get the template and if you submit a layout the sampler too!! Two freebies for playing along and hopefully having fun. The template is a psd file. So here's it is with the rules..not many rules.





Monday Challenge Freebie template

Rules:
1. Make a layout using any kit, colour or size layout but you must the template provided.
2. Send your layout, or link to where it's posted it to me at: june.schutrups@btinternet.com
PLEASE in your email list credits for the designer/s stuff used so that I can post them with the layout. If you've all ready done this and are sending a link to me that's fine if I can see the credits there.
3. Closing date is Sunday (2 February) midnight, after that we'll be on to the next challenge!Everyone who takes part will get the link to the "Delight Sampler" as a thank you for joining in. That's it! Easy! So get scrapping!!

Download the template here

The CT girls have been going on overdrive! Check out Melanies blog for these great Spice of Life QP's she has on offer as a freebie. They are awesome!

Jessica is having her own CT call over at Nexa's Scrapblog, so if you are interested then pop along and check it out.

Last weeks challenge got you all thinking...kitchen...mmm!! The results were really imaginative and everyone had a different take on it which was wonderful and produced a unique and stunning collection! Jen sent in her layout and it was one that I felt had a great idea...Boys Cook...Girls Eat!! Yes, it gets my vote...who's going to tell my boys? Lol!! But the photos show even the boys had a great time and the girls, well they were sitting pretty! Love it Jen!! Great job!




Credits: Kit by Michelle at Crafy Scraps, Frame by Manu70,

Fonts- Gilligans Island and Buiten Zorg


Chris on the other hand had an other amusing slant on how not to be a Domestic Goddess...keep it simple and just press the buttons on the kitchen appliances ! Lol! Love this idea too! I say if you can turn it on and press, then your more than half way there!! I love the circles around the appliance buttons, great touch! The colours work well too! Thank you for sharing Chris it is brilliant!




Credits: Ingeborgs Garden by Cens Stuff, Font Bookman Old Style

Gabrielle added her incredible recipe for Irish Rhubarb and Raspberry Pie...this one is gorgeous...I tried it and what with Kim's delicious Apple one I should be 3 inches fatter this week!! I baked on Sunday morning and spent the rest of the day eating it all!! I know...pig!! This layout is uncluttered and stylish and everything hangs together so well! Fantastic recipe and layout!!




Credits: Coffee Time freebie by Cens Stuff

Su has made a start on her Valentines layouts and she has used the new Sweet Heart stuff and made it her own!! I love what she has done with the frame..frames within frames! It's just so cute and look at that romantice photograph!




Credits: Sweet Heart Words and Frames by Cens Stuff

I told you the CT girls were doing great things...what about this one!!! A Star is Born!! What a star...I think two stars were born...Linda and her granddaughter!!A stunning layout, soft and gentle and sooo girlie!! Beautiful!! I think this one is a work of art!! Stunning Linda!! What more can I say?




Credits: Tina Prima Ballerina Papers and Elements from Cens Stuff

Linda also has a terrific Valentines freebie on her blog, so drop by and snag it!!


Well, bye time has arrived once again and I hope I will see you all on Wednesday for a freebie!! Take care and look after each other!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that Delight Sampler is GORGEOUS June... I just have to have it. Will be back with my challenge LO soon.
Loving all of the fab layouts today...beautiful :D
p.s. I gave you an award...pop by my blog to pick it up :D

Anonymous said...

Very Creative LO's for Kitchen theme. Can't wait to try the template. I've only done 1 so far. It was fun. :)

Unknown said...

WOW!! All of these LO's are wonderful! Great job ladies. Thanks for the template challenge June, I love working woth these, so this will be great!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Thanks for the wonderful template and the awesome layouts!! Hugs!! :)

LindaJD said...

June what can I say! This gets better and better, I just love to drop by here and see what you come up with next! I love your challenegs and have to get down to it straight away :)
Thanks so much for sharing all the great layouts today too, I love seeing other peoples different take on pages :)
I have to say a BIG THANKS for you plugging my Valentine kit too...:D
well enough yapping from me, things to do, template to play with! ;-p

LindaJD said...

oops forgot to say the Sample is STUNNING!..WOW!

Anonymous said...

That's what I get for saying something about doing one of the challenges. I am going to take time tomorrow to get this one done, LOL. Really great template. Thank you.