Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Part 3 - Spice of Life


It's an other busy day!! Not only is it Part 3 of the kit but there are lots of challenge layouts to share and a couple of new products that I love!! So..where do we start? OK...grab your coffee and a chair and lets get going!!
The next part of Spice of Life!! Part 3 is an other Page Kit, rich dark and slightly wicked!! There is an other triple frame in the zip not shown in the preview. If you collect all the parts then you will have a mixture of lights and darks to tone so make sure you get them all!! Friday has a special surprise for you in Part 4 so make sure you check it out for the next bit then!!

Download Part 3 of Spice of Life here

Life here is never dull and this week has been true to form! DH has had the dreaded norovirus that has been doing the rounds but hopefully he has kept it to himself...I know we should share but I draw the line at that!! He must have felt back as he was not in the usual "Man Flu" mood of "Oh I am dying!". No, he hardly made a sound (except when he rushed to the bathroom!). So he had to be bad!!! But today he is feeling better and ...so far..I don't feel sick so I may have managed to avoid it!! Hurrah!!
Lilly is doing well and so is her mum. Charlotte is still anaemic despite the extra plasma and she is feeling really tired but she is getting better and each day is feeling a bit stronger. It really pulls the heart strings when you see the two of them asleep together..Aaah..it takes me back!!
OK, so enough of me and my ramblings!! Before I show you a selection of the great layouts I have received for this Mondays challenge, I just want to mention two new goodies in my stores this week. One of them I especially love. Its a set of Layered Journaling Blocks. Each block is saved in 3 separate png files to allow you to add your own text and drop shadows...how you want them. You can use just the cards if you want, the choice is yours to suit your layout. I love them!! I would!!

You can find them here at 40% off this week at Scrappin Digi Kreations
Then there is a set of cute button frames! Nine frames in a variety of colours and shapes. If you miss them this week on Sale at SDK then you can get them at Mellow Butterly 20% off for the week after that!! Don't forget the Friday Freebie...for one day only each week at Mellow Butterfly too!!

Check them out here at Scrapping Digi Kreations 40% off this week!
Whew!! That was a lot of info!! But now the best bit!! Those great layouts!!
The first is from Katherine and it is just darling! Look at those pictures of father and son shaving together...boy that little one is off to an early start. I love the string circles on the frames she has used, they look really wonderful! Nice work Katherine!

Credits: Kit - Elisabits, Digital Scrapping Graphics

Next is that cheeky Su! Here layout is as usual really cute...look at that little face!! The quote is just right for this layout and is gorgeous!! Beautiful Su!!

Credits: Cens Stuff - Little Tike Paper, Belt - Cens Stuff Buckles and Bits freebie recoloured
Frame made by Su

What precious memories Karens layout keeps...their first Christmas together! It is truly lovely Karen and a wonderful keepsake of a special time! You have made a great job of it and I love the charms and beads you chose...they go so well! Great job!

Credits: Papers from ReneBross,
Christmas Memories Beaded Wire & charms from BethyNixon,
Faith Hope And Love ribbon from ElizabethWeaver,
Denim & Sunshine flower from BethyNixon - PaisleyDaze

Patty's layout has some more photos of those gorgeous girls, they look so good in photographs! I love the frames she has picked, they are bright and the shapes are so good with this layout! Great choice and wonderful layout Patty!!

Credits:Kristine Pocock's Alpha, Krystal Hartley's True to Yourself kit

Jen made the next layout and what a fantastic job she did too!! I had never heard of Tarsiers..had you? Thanks to the journaling I have learnt something!! The matting behind the photos is really effective and draws the eye in. Wonderful layout Jen!

Credits: FunkyFun Kit from Kerri Erickson
A little Angel is just what the next layout shows!! A gorgeous baby girl...Linda says she is Eight now, so it is nice to save these early days as they pass so quickly as they grow! I love the photo on the journaling block Linda...nice touch to a lovely layout!!

Credits: Ingeborgs Garden Papers and Elements by Cens Stuff
Journaling Block from Spice of Life by Cens Stuff
Rattle tubed by Linda

I love horses and Jessica's layout shows a stunning one!! I like how you used the hangers...they finish it off nicely!! Lovely layout and wonder photos!

Credits: Kit from Doreen Stolts

This one is my favourite...because it's got my Lilly in it!!!! Thank you Gabrielle for such a wonderful, imaginative layout with my little Lilly as the star!! It is perfect!!! The idea of using the circus kit and making it like a circus poster is unique!! Fantastic!!

Credits: Cens Loft header, Circus Kit Freebie from Cens Stuff

The latest news is that we are welcoming Gabrielle to my CT and this layout shows you why, it is so original!! I hope that you enjoy being part of the team Gabrielle as I am sure we will enjoy having you on board!

OK...I know. by now you are all dropping off to sleep I have rambled on so long! I do have more layouts but they will have to wait until Friday. So, I will wish you all a great day and see you Friday!!! Take care!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You have really been busy June! Love the button-up frames and the new journaling blocks. :) I love everyone's LO's they are all great!

Terebene said...

Thank you for part 3 - it is great! Sorry about the norovirus.

LindaJD said...

Wow some of these layouts are Fabulous!! well done to everyone...:D
I adore the new frames and Jurn's I think I already said :) you have so much imagination I love to see what you come up with next..
Sorry aout your hubby...just glad that you have missed out this time.:)

Mamouniaduquebec said...

Its so nice, thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

A great addition to your Spice of Life kit. Thank you. All of the layouts were excellent. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another FANTASTIC part!!!!!!!!!!!
TYFS all these wonderful LO's!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Putting you in my prayers so you dont catch the nasty bug!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Hope your husband feels better soon and you don't get sick!

Anonymous said...

This is turning into a beautiful mega kit! Thanks for all the hard work.

Everybody's layouts look great!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv

Chris

Anonymous said...

Great entry and Great LO's. I'm new here and will be back. I signed up for the newsletter. Thanks for sharing all of you wonderful creations. :)