Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Kitties in a box and a CT Call


I am just about to nip to the supermarket and do some late night shopping...yuk! Yes its late here so perhaps it will be quiet, I might enjoy it...NOT!! But we gotta eat and it's been an other busy day, so I gotta go! Before I do I thought I would leave you a little something and let you know about my CT Call. I also want to wish Kat a get well message, she was in an accident last weekend and is now in hospital with a shattered leg. Kat hope everything goes well with the surgery on Friday. Get well soon!!

OK now the CT Call. If your looking to join a CT Team to have some fun then you may be in the right place. I am looking for some fun ladies to join my team. If your interested then email me with a link to your most used gallery and tell me a little about yourself. As a team member you would get a choice of two kits per month from my store, you would need to be able to make the commitment for 3 months to do 2 layouts a month and post them to the gallery at Scrappin Digi Kreations, Studio Style Designs, Digi Shop Talk and one other of your choice. There is also the opportunity for you to take part in a monthly CT collab kit making either part of the kit or QP's with it. Interested? then drop me an email, I'd love to hear from you!

The something I said I'd leave is Two Kitties in a Box. There they are being brave and looking at the world...little darlings!! I love cats, mind you mine is in the doghouse!! We have this thing going - I sleep, he wakes me. When I say he wakes me he will do what it takes, meow, scratch anything. He is normally shut out of the bedroom but the crafty little minx has managed to open the door. Well, to say he and I are not talking is an understatement!! So cute kitty is not a name I'd use for mine at the moment!! Lol!

Have to run and get shopping. Take care and have a nice evening!

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these ADORABLE kitties!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!