Pages

Friday 22 February 2008

Doodle Frames - Commercial Use Allowed



My photoshop has died!!! Well, hopefully it's just poorly, lol! I tried mouth to mouth but no joy...boo hoo! I will reinstall it tomorrow after I have made sure I have saved all my plugins etc. So todays freebie is one I had already done and packaged. I would like to say I forward plan but my mother would slap me for telling fibs!!! Luck plays a large part here!! Lol!
It's a set of Doodle Frames, two ripped cardboard,one paper, colpete with doddle string and nail. There are three sets: one set neutrals, one set coloured and the third is grayscale (not shown on preview). These can be used for personal or commercial use. I hope you like them.
You can download them here

Tonight is my chat at SDK so drop in if you get a chance. Its at 4.30pm EST, 9.30pm GMT.


More of this weeks challenge layouts...you ladies are brilliant!! Thanks so much for playing along and for producing such fantastic layouts!! I adore Heathers, the colours are wonderful and those photos show just what fun they were having. Real precious moments that were shared, full of laughter! Great touch the purse hanging on that bead string Heather! Great job!!


Credits: 3scrapeteers Kit Girls - Know How To Have Fun


Our Kim has been really busy again this week but she still found time to do a challenge layout and it is a stunner! I love the "Riber", the is soo cute!! Great journaling and I love those brads!! Your granddaughter looks like she had a great day!! Wonderful layout!

Credits...challenge7 template by Cen's StuffThe kits used in this LO are from the DSO Feb. Color challengeblack paper & buttons from Feb Color Challenge Gift by Kim Broedeletphoto prongs by Angel PowellRose by Pat W - Sorry no blog linkheart by Belanna At Oddscorners & background paper by mefonts are OkrienHmk & Times and Times again


The next one from Cheryl is just beautiful! I really think this kit is perfect for this, it makes the layout soft and bright. Great choice!! And those photos..from tomboy to a little lady!! I love it!! Fantastic job Cheryl!!



Credits: Papers and Elements from Lollipop Shop from Kimberly Cameron


Now this little doggy won Eva's heart and you can see why! Zack was her birthday gift (after a little bit of pleading!) and what a gorgeous gift. Look at those big puppy eyes!! An other one that shows template challenges produce such a great range of personalised layouts, each with their own individual flair. I just love that flower!! Beautiful layout Eva!!


Credits: Scrappy Expressions Man's Best Friend kit, Font 2Peas Gimme Coffee


As I said Kim has been a busy bee and look at this she made Pixie Pick of the Day at DSO with this one! Congratulations Kim and what a great job you did !! It made me smile..that photo...the lady monkey was still not impressed...even after the flowers!! Typical of us women..not easily won over! Lol!

Credits...Kit used is Decades-1960 by Cen's Stuff Blog Template 9 by Misty CatoFonts are Flower & GroovyPhoto from the web



The CT girls are getting up to all sorts of fantastic thingsthis week! Checkout Chris, she has a super challenge on her blog. Read down in her post and she gives details of a challenge she has set herself. Its for digi or hybrid so read the post and halfway down you'll find the details. She has great prizes...a freeb digi kit plus a voucher!!! Worth entering!! So drop by and have a look.

Well, I need to go now and get some food before chat time. Take care and have a great weekend and see you Monday with a new challenge!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The template LO are all adorable. :) TY for the frames. I will certainly be able to use these. See you tonight :)

LindaJD said...

Hi June, I ADORE these frames!! TYSM :)
love all the new layouts, and the template is WOnderful, I posted mine off earlier to you :)
I can't get into SDK, it says there is a construction something going on!! I tried to leave a reply on 2 posts but kept getting errors :S

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Hi June, Love the new lo's you got, and I'm sorry I missed yesterdays chat, I was planning to join in on both but I mixed up the time..*lol* I have been trying to get in to SDK toinight but it keeps saying critical erroe, so ther's no way for me to get in.. I'll keep trying, since it'¨s something on SDK's site, not my fault, since i can't get to the gallery, the store, the about us page or anything.. something is seriously wrong, and I sure hope it's getting worked out asap, I wanna chat tonight!!
HUGS Jessica *at a computer that is a POWER mcahine, finally, hehe*

Anonymous said...

Wow!! what totally awesome layouts for this weeks challenge June... I love them all. I will post mine off to you later... I couldn't get onto SDK for the chat either but never mind...I will join in next time. Thanks for the freebies and for letting everyone know about my challenge. :D hugs x

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYFS all the FAB LO's!!!
LOVE these frames!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!
Hope you get everything straightened out!!!
Will put you in my prayers!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dracowin said...

These frames are wonderful! Thank you.
Love all the great LOs you've shared too.
I'll be thinking good thoughts for your photoshop to be okay.

Anonymous said...

thanks the frames are beautiful

Anonymous said...

These frames are really cute. I had downloaded them before, saw them used in a kit and then couldn't find mine..lol so I was very happy to "find" them again. thanks so much

TerriK said...

thank you for the doodle frames!! extra cute!