Pages

Friday 1 February 2008

To My Own Love

A touch of the romantic today with some little vintage items, lace, a posy and a fan to bring a hint of bygone times! I hope you like it and that you use it for some of your gentler moments.

You can download it here

Its cold here but not as cold as some of you. We have an Artic wind today and parts of the country have snow...lucky me I live in the south and we escape most of the snow here! I went to have my haircut this morning and when I came out my poor little ears were freezing!! Lol! It is the weekend coming up again and my younger son will be home...plus...I get to see the gorgeous Lilly and her mum!! I am sure she will have grown again, she is growing so fast that her newborn don't fit her. It's amazing how quickly you forget that they are like little weeds...sprouting everywhere in the first few years!!

I have had some fantastic layouts again and have enjoyed seeing what you talented bunch of ladies can do! You put me to shame, I need to get scrapping!! I will surprise you all and have some Monday (hope thats not a rash promise with the weekend being so busy, lol). Until then have a look at these goodies!

Chris sent me the link for one she has posted on her blog. I love your Cuddle Collection, they are so cute! I love that button wave it looks really smart! Great work Chris!

Credits : Ingeborg's Garden kit from Cens Stuff, Font is Ataxaria.

And I know that this is one of my favourites, oh alright I love em all, I'll be truthful but I do love this one specially!! It's from Su and I adore how she has used this. She has taken the dot border repeated it over and over on the gradient paper to make a different paper! Great touch Su and shows flair!! She has also used the border to make the frame, brilliant girl! The caption and photo are fun!

Credits: Busy Bees freebie from Monday Cens Stuff

"Her Look" by Dorys is marvellous!! This is the first time Dorys has used a template and it has turned out fantastically well! I love the icicles, they go so well with the picture. That looks cold!! Brr! Terrific job! And your daughter has such beautiful eyes!

Credits: Kit by peppermintcreative.com called Winter Sparkle

An other template challenge goodie was a heritage one from Kim. Old pictures make such wonderful layouts and this one is superb! What a great way to make sure that it survives and people in future will know who it is. So many times I end up with old photographs and I don't have a clue who they are. It's a real pity and should be a lesson to us all...mark those photos!! This is great Kim, a real period piece and a beautiful one at that!

Credits..Fonts used are Malone & GilliesGotDLig

Kit used is Victorian Memories by June aka Cen'Stuff, Template is tempch4 by Cen's Stuff

Now we have some supper dupper ones with my new kit!! I am amazed that you have had time ladies!! It only hit the shop on Wednesday! I am impressed big time!!
Jessica has an uncle who breeds snakes...he's a brave man!! I like the little cartoony wiggley ones but the big hissy ones...well see me run! But Jessica has made a wonderful layout showing Macke and his snakes...they certainly are wild things!! Awesome layout Jessica! Fantastic photo!

Credits: Go Wild! by Cens Stuff

And here we have the crocs and lions and what a pretty girl they are with!! Its a beautiful layout from Linda that she sent in for the template challenge. Its absolutly stunning! I love the tag hanging from the letter O in Zoo! Great touch!

Credits: Go Wild! by Cens Stuff
Kim has been in overdrive this week and she has been sooo productive...watch that girl go!! Not only has she entered the template challenge she has made lots of layouts too. This one shows her son aged 6 years and from the journaling it sounds like this is the perfect one for him!! The matting is terrific and I adore the little snake along the bottom of the frame! It is soo cute!! Nice job!
Kim has made a QP from her layout and if you want to snag it drop by her blog ...be sure and leave some love!

Credits: Go Wild! by Cens Stuff, Font used is Times and Times again

Thank you all for taking the time to let me have you layouts to share it is much appreciated!! Have a great weekend where you are and look forward to seeing you Monday. Keep warm and stay safe!!

6 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Oh, how pretty ;) The little posy is precious... LOVE the papers! Thank You! Have a Great Weekend :)

Su said...

Thanx June it is gorgeous!! Great LOs
today too!!

Anonymous said...

I love to see everyone's layouts for the challenge June... thanks for showing us them all, they are all fabulous!!

Dani said...

So pretty! Thank you so much.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYFS all the FAB LO's!!!
TY also for the WONDERFUL mini!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the fan! Will use it for sure