Pages

Friday 1 February 2008

Late addition!! Memory problems!

I just had to add this to todays posting!! I forgot in all the uploading!! My memory is going when I start to upload, too much to remember! Most people have 4shared or Blogger problems, not me, the only problem I have is me!! Lol!

Credits "Go Wild!" by Cens Stuff
Is this cute or what!!!! Gabrielle, who's on my CT had it posted it on her blog and I just fell about laughing at this cute little tike!! It is a wonderful layout and humourous too! What a bonus! Brilliant work Gabrielle. He is adorable!!
For the rest of todays post and the freebie check below. Have a great evening!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww isn't that just the CUTEST... lol I love it :D

Anonymous said...

That is cute. Worth sharing for sure. :)

LindaJD said...

Great Layout once again Gabrielle :)
Thanks June for another Great freebie too! Glad it's a bit warmer at your end for you, it's wild up here, hail, sleet, wind the lot! I'm all sniffles today, we went to town this morning and I can't get warm since :(
Keep warm and have a lovely time with the little one :)

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

LOL too funny that LO, Thanks hun for the wonderful freebie