Pages

Monday 18 February 2008

Monday Challenge and freebie kit this week

Monday Challenge Template download it here

(Edit: Tracy let me know the link was not working properly and it has now been fixed. Thanks Tracy!!)
Todays challenge is a template but with a little difference on the Thank You Gift! You girls who play along are so great and I appreciate you sending in your fantastic layouts to share...so, I have a new little kit going in the store today and the Thank You Gift for playing along this week will be the Kit, Little Blossoms, Freee!!!!
Here's a layout that I did of our little Lilly using the template and also some bits from the Blossoms page kit. I cannot believe how much Lilly has changed in eight short weeks! She is laughing now and is such a happy baby. My husband says it makes a change..we normally get the miserable ones !!! Cheek!! I don't remember the children like that as babies...but perhaps it's selective memory at work again!! Lol!!
If you like the template and don't want to play, thats fine by me please help yourself. If you wan tplay along you'll get the new Page Kit FREEE!!!! If you hate challenges, then Little Blossoms is in my store at Scrappin Digi Kreations with 40% off for the first week.
The rules are easy:
1. Make a layout using the template provided. You can use any colours or kit you want.
2. Email the layout or a link to it to me at june.schutrups@btinternet.com by midnight on Sunday 24 February.
3. Please list credits for items you use in your layout.
4. When I receive your layout I will send you a link to download the Little Blossoms Page Kit free.

Credits: Monday Challenge template Cens Loft
Papers, tab and flowers, Little Blossom by Cens Stuff
Button by Al Ward
The rest by me for the layout.

Little Blossoms by Cens Stuff play along with the challenge and get it free!!

I am doing two chats this week at Scrappin Digi Kreations and I am soooo excited!! It givs me a chance to find out what you really want and of course to meet you!! The Attendance Gift is an add on for the Go Wild Kit. Check out the details here and if you have trouble working out which time would fit best for you then check out our chat room at SDK ( the button top right of the screen at SDK). There are International clocks to help you work out what the time will be in your zone. Have a look at the add on below and hopefully I'll get to meet you later this week. Remember I want to know what you really want...it might be a kit element you can't find or a tut, in fact anything. Just drop by and let me know at Thursday or Fridays chat.

Chat attendance gift for the chat at SDK more details here

Before I go I must mention that one of my CT, Jessica, has opened her own shop, she has worked so hard to get it ready! She and her friend Leonora have teamed up to form the site, Scrapoholic Designs, so drop by and wish them luck. They have lots of freebies on their blog so check that out too!!

Well I must rush as I am way behind and need to get working on Wednesday freebie...amongst other things!! So, see you Wednesday and take care, its cold out there!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww what a cutie little Lilly is. I love the LO, and the new kit! Thanks for the template :)

Karla said...

Thanks for the challenge. I just emailed you my layout.

Karla

Anonymous said...

Got the template and ready to begin this weeks challenge. Lilly is soooo adorable. :) Great job on that template. Love the colors :)

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Wow, I have to agree, the lo with Lily is beautiful, and so is she..adorable!! The new kit for playing is adorable too, but I'm not sure I can play evn though I want to, my Cs2 just died on me!!!!!*sobbing*
But I hope I can fix it asap.
Also a GREAT BIG HUG and THANK YOU for mentioning me and scrapoholics, you're so sweet, thanks a LOT!
Also love the cute add on for the chat.. i will at least join in on that!!
Hugs, Jessica

Anonymous said...

Will e-mail you but just letting you know I'm back and challenge is on my blog :D