It's busy, busy busy this post! Lots to tell and show! I'm really early posting today..but that's an other story!
First off - Guess what..I'm infamous..no not famous, infamous!! Corline of Mommy and Me Boutique has done a Personality Profile on me..yes, I do have one--I think!! I hope I don't stop her blog traffic! It even has a photograph of yours truly with the lovely Miss Lilly. Make the most of the picture girls if you check it out...there are not many showing me in existence, lol! My place is firmly behind the camera lens....Helen of Troy's face launched a thousand ships, mine looks like the bottle they smashed after the launch, lol!! So camera's and I do not mix. I went to the page and thought "that's Lilly..who's that with her?". I can be so stupid...sometimes my brain lags..it was me sent Corline the photo!! It was just so strange to see me!! But the lovely Miss Lilly is looking good as usual. When the photo was taken we were having a little chat about my watch..she wanted it and I was explaining she had to be five to get one. She wasn't too impressed by that, that girl thinks she's ready now. My daughter did a crafty and sneaked up on us..two clicks and then she ran! It takes a brave person to photograph me..or a fast runner!!
Now for the freebie, today is a Personal and CU OK one. It's a fun "Make your own doodle flower". In the zip you get the sample flowers, psd files of each doodle flower plus a psd with all the "bits". Just for luck you get the doodle flowers and all the parts in png format too. So have a play and make a flower!! You can make doodles, apply styles or even use them to cutout paper shapes..experiment and have fun!!
Download Make your own Flower here
Here are the rules for those who get this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated
Oh boy 7 people! After some thought I nominate:
1. The wonderful Karen from Scraps of Mind..she is a brilliant blogger and her blog is bursting with info.
2. The marvelous Candee of Can Designs for her blog, Mermaid's Haven..I love it there and visit often..she is great!
3. KimB, of KimB Designs. I had to nominate her as her blog is awesome!!
4. And I can't forget Ab!! Ab has just setup her blog, The Adventures of Ab and it is looking fantastic!!
5. The there's Agi from Grumpy Cow..that girl makes a mean blogger template.
6. Corline of Mommy and Me Boutique..she deserves this award ..she had me on her blog and she makes the most wonderful speciality aprons.
7. Last but least, Laura. She has two blogs My Treasured Scraps and CU freebies Only and she does a great job!
Kat of Tragedy Anne's blog made the visit to read my profile and snagged the photo and she's made me a beautiful brag book page with that rare photo! I have to admit Kat you have done a marvelous job on this..despite me being in it!! It's cute and precious and one I will keep and treasure, thank you so much for taking the time to make it.
Credits: Summer Chicklettes by Cens Stuff, WA from Spring Wingding Kit by Kay Miller
It's Happy birthday to an other Lili, she's six!!! Bettina has celebrated by making this beautiful layout of her. I love the frame and the quote is just so perfect!! But the real star of the page is the birthday girl!! A wonderful job Bettina and thank you for sharing it!!
Credits: Petals Frame by Cens Stuff, Wordart Pooh-six-ALFP
That's me done...I'm all typed out..fingers are going and the eyes are crossing. So, it's goodbye from me for today. Take care and see you soon!