Pages

Saturday 26 July 2008

The Missing Mum and a Cute Page Kit!

This is just a hit and run post as I have had quite a day!! I had the lovely Lilly today and she is staying overnight....but I lost my mother..yes, you heard right!! I lost her...meaning she went missing......I almost had a search party out...well, the kids were on the hunt and the reserves were due to be called in, but at 7.30pm she reappeared.

I went to visit her as arranged but when I got there she was out. Strange, as the visit wasa arranged and she had not let me know. Several hours later and still no mother. Lots of phone calls and more hours and still no trace!! The police had been called to check for road traffic accidents and the blood hounds were on standby, OK, I  am normally sensible and calm, but as the hours ticked by my imagination began running riot! But you get the gist.......it has been a really trying day!!And now it's late and I am like a wet lettuce leaf...limp and pale...but the relief is enormous!

So I thought I would just make a quick post and not the one I had intended. But check out the freebie below and the lovely layouts too.

For those of you who love Animal Farm there is a great freebie from me as part of this months Supa Digi Kit "On the House" collab kit at Scrappin Digi Kreations. As animals were our theme this month I thought I would do a little farm Page Kit. So if you want it pop over and snag it for FREE!!! And don't forget my new kit Little Weeds is still 40% off too so check it out!

JSCH_SDK_2008_07_freebie 

You can download it here for free at my shop at Scrappin Digi Kreations

How about this for a beautiful layout! Debi's photos show a smiling face..her's sisters and what a wonderful job she has made of this page! I love the framing and border adds a great touch..love it!! Thanks for sharing Debi.

DLC_Weeds_jul08 

Credits: Cens Stuff Little Weeds Kit

This kit is really versatile...Linda has used the yellows and blues for her layout and look at those clever linked frames...a really unique look Linda..love it! A sunny page and an ideal layout for these photographs!

Weeds_WildFlowers

Credits: Cens Stuff Little Weeds Kit

Fonts Used - Segoe Print / Papyrus / TCG Tiger

And it doesn't stop there! Monica has been busy making a super page too. I love the ribbon hanger and the frames she made have turned out just right...an other marvelous page to add to the album!! Great work Monica!

SandiaPeaksjul08

Credits: Cens Stuff Little Weeds Kit

Now I'm off to bed...I have to be up early with Lilly. That girl is up with the sun!! Take care and have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your part to this month's huge supa digi kit!! Thanks so much for sharing.

I'm happy to hear that you found your Mom!

Tony Tovar said...

Great work! lol, I came through to your site from Drop12.com and wanted to say hi! Its my first time visiting your blog but i like the homey feeling you have with your design work! :D Anyways, hope to see your site featured on Drop12.com more often. I earn by commenting and viewing blogs there! :D lol.

Respectfully,
TT

Anonymous said...

What a cute contribution you made for this months SDK Supa kit. :)
The mum gone missing just had to be stressful. After this day, I hope you rest well. :)

Unknown said...

All these layout are so wonderful You do awesome work and get up the great post I enjoyed seeing all you work.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning June!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm home safe & sound!!!!! LOL
Had a FAB weekend even though it was hot & sticky!!!!!!
My cousin owns a home in a gated community on a huge manmade lake & he lives right on the lake just wish I would have taken my camera!!!! LOL
TY so very much for this ADORABLE goody!!!!!!
I was born & raised on a 117 acre dairy farm!!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the wonderful freebies you always provide. I really like your stuff a lot and always eagerly await what you will create next.

Glad your mom turned out to be safe and sound.

Unknown said...

Glad you found your mom! Don't blame you for feeling wilted...lol Thanks for the freebie too!