Pages

Thursday 17 July 2008

It's a Peach!

jsch_paperbonaz4_pre

Today's papers are mainly browns and peach..a combination I quite like hence too many of them, lol! I hope you can use them and add them to your stash. But first...........

I just got a new picture from my sister-in-law who lives on a farm in Belgium..it's of their latest addition and I thought I would share it..it is sooo cute!!! That's what I call a baby with long legs!!

2008.07.15 poulain de poppies 002

Last night I was late to bed, I was chatting too long on the phone to my friend Chris..we just got carried away and before we knew it, it was long past bedtime. So this morning I was a trifle bleary eyed..self inflicted I know but I never did learn when to shut up! I rushed into the bathroom like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland muttering "I'm late, I'm late". I looked a bit like him too with my little red rimmed eyes, lol!

I grabbed my toothbrush and pressed the switch, yes its an electric one, then remembered the toothpaste..oops,it was still in the tube not on the brush. Being just a teeny bit brain lagged I squeezed a large helping onto the brush..wrong!! Most intelligent people would have turned the brush off first (who ever claimed I was intelligent?). I can assure you that the bathroom mirror and I both looked stylish with white polka dots in a random pattern.....It went so well with the blue of my dressing gown!! Not to mention the large blob that somehow managed to find the end of my nose. OK, so it was not the best start to the day.....but it improved from there on, it had to really didn't it!!

And no I haven't forgotten the trivia. It's short and sweet today. Did you know that elephants are the only mammals that can't jump? It's true..thank goodness, imagine if they could, lol!

 

Now to the scrapping!! You can download today's papers (again 2 parts)

Download Paper Machine Part 4_01 here

Download Paper Machine Part 4_02 here

 

If your looking for a bargain and want your money to go double...look no further!! It's 50% off at Scrappin Digi Kreations until 20 July...my stuff included!! So drop by and grab yourself a bargain!! I have elements from 75 cents and kits from $2.25 so drop by and check it out!! Now's the time to stock up on all the great designers there.

Banner

Now for some really great layouts!! Bina has been working overtime and she has come up with three brilliant pages!! The first one has a really stunning photograph..it is so clever how she has done the eyes!! I also love how she hung the tag from the bracket...a nice touch!!

bella lojuly08

Credits: Bella Kit from Cens Stuff

Her next layout is of a photograph from France, showing a really rustic view and what looks like a field of lavender. A soft and gently page that reflects the soft light of France. I love how she used the hangers...nice touch Bina!

monetjuly08

Credits: Monet's Garden from Cens Stuff

Last but by no means least, is this cute layout of a little angel face. That photo is lovely! The lacing around the side edge gives a great effect and the folded ribbon in the corner adds yet an other extra little touch! A lovely page!

flutterjuly08

Credits: Flutter Fairies from Cens Stuff

8 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Hi June, I stayed up too late too just enjoying the quiet and working on those ugly papers. Thank you for the pretty papers :) Cindy

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 04:34am, NY 06:34am, UK 11:34am, OZ 09:34pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning June!!!!
TY for the good laugh this morning!!!!!!!!
I'm taking a break the rest of the week from gardening to rest my knee or I sure won't enjoy myself Sat evening!!!!!
Will be taking pics too!!!!!!!!!!
Did get the drive way bed done just need to throw 2 bags of mulch on the back part yet!!!! LOL
TY so very much for todays AWESOME BGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh hope your day goed better too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The horses are so cute. Elephants are my Fav. animal. I have a collection.
Funny toothbrush story. I'm sure we've all had that happen once or twice. :)

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Hey there June!
I LOVE the new look on your blog, really pretty. And the papers you've made are gorgeous too, thanks BUNCHES for making them, you are a true source of inspiration!!
I'm all into packing my stuff nowadays, it's sooooo much..*lol* since we're moving august 1st.. but I'llbreak free from the boxes for a while and make some QP's and stuff.. I'll let you know!! Take care
HUGS
Jessica
Lucas
Peter

goodtexan said...

Thanks so much for posting those LO's here! Blush.... And thanks for having me. I love reading your blog. It is always so heart-warming and I can so relate to your tooth brushing this morning. I have been there. LOL. Have I mentioned that I am in love with those papers? 1000 TFS!!!! Rock on.

Anonymous said...

I grabbed these! Thank you :)

Olivia Dizon said...

the baby lay out is just sooo precious!!! :) thank you for the freebies!!