Pages

Friday 18 July 2008

I Didn't Do It!

 

JSCH_paperbonanz5_pre

 

An other day and an other Paper Machine Pack!! By now your paper stash should be looking healthy!! Plus there is a little bonus...a Commercial Use goodie too!! But first........

Yesterday I was so good...you would all have been proud of me! I got up and splashed and swished my bathroom, changed my bed, got the washing machine on with the laundry and even got dressed...all before breakfast!!

By this time I was really on a roll and so I decided that my couches in the sitting room could do with some conditioning...they're leather. So, out come the cloth and conditioner and after lots of buffing and rubbing....it looked brilliant! Not long and the sitting room was looking a treat. I was so pleased that I decided I could now start work on the computer and have a guilty free day, lol! What a surprise those men would get when they came home...that sitting room would knock 'em dead!

Not long and my DH came in and decided to have a sprawl on the couch and watch some TV before he had lunch, it was his day off and he had gone and done some shopping so he felt he deserved a rest. Feeling rather smug I said nothing and waited for the comments and compliments. Nothing!! OK, I wasn't going to say a thing...grrr!!

Next thing I heard was a bang..strange? I thought I'd take a look...there he was half on the couch, half on the floor....ooops!! I got the gist of it, my rubbing and dubbing looked great, but it had proved just a tad slippery and his reclining had ended in almost horizontal. I was tempted to act innocent and tell him how clumsy he was...but you know what they say..honesty is the best policy. I gather he was not impressed with the brilliant finish from his muttering. Perhaps I'll ease up on the super housewife thing...it can be dangerous, well for others at least!!

Today's little bit of trivia is:

Did you know that bulletproof vests, windshield wipers, laser printers and fire escapes were all invented by women.  We're a clever lot!!

Download time!

You can download Paper Machine Part 5 in 2 parts:

Download Part 5_01 here

Download Part 5_02 here

jsch_twistribbonc_cu_pre 

The folded and twisted ribbons are for personal and commercial use. They are grey scale for you to recolour and the sample ribbons are included.

You can download the CU Folded and Twisted Ribbons here

 

That's all folks, I have to run..some work to get through and then the wonderful Miss Lilly is visiting! have a great day and be good!

23 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Oooooh, CU stuff too? Now you are really spoiling us! Thank You :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

That sure would have made a AWESOME LO!!!!!!! LOL
TY June for todays MARVELOUS BGs!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

Anonymous said...

You could be a star on a reality show. :)
Thaks for all the wonderful freeibes again :) XOXO

Unknown said...

Thank you! This is great!

Tigger said...

Oh my gosh! DH has said the same thing about my cleaning his leather recliner! Don't! LOL I can clean the couch but his chair is off limits to the polishing cloth.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for sharing these!

Rarole said...

A-wonderful, a-wonderful!! Do I date myself??? LOL. Thanks..and an extra hug for the CU goodies.

MomSoto said...

I love the ribbons too!!! Thank you :)
Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

Lorie M Designs said...

Hi June...love the new look of your blog! so cute! Thanks for the CU freebie! Have a great day!

Emma said...

Thanks for the cool CU stuff, this is awesome. Loved the story about your cleaning & the end result, lol.

Anonymous said...

These are great! Thank you!

Vicki said...

LOL - very loud!! I am going to buff up my leather and get the camera out! Thanks for the ribbons and papers - all beautiful!

Unknown said...

LOL I love your cleaning story June :) The papers are beautiful! And I so love the CU ribbons!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh June, you are a HOOT!!! What a CUTE and FUNNY story about the SLIP 'N SLIDE sofa! Now, that would be ONE way to keep people from sitting on your furniture!!!

Thank you SO much for sharing your LOVELY work and talent with ALL of us in SCRAPLAND!!! AWESOME!

Hugs,
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the gorgeous papers and for these neat twisted ribbons!!

Aleah'sMommy said...

Oh my I needed a good laugh! Did you even get a pic to make a LO of it for us all to see? That is a great mental image though. If we had a leather couch I would so do the super buffing to see if my fiance did that!!! =) Also thank you for the freebies =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm glad I stumbled on your site. Thanks for sharing these stuff. :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Anonymous said...

I am a lapsed quilter (three small kids, no more time) and I love seeing these paper samples, because they remind me of fat quarters.

So fun to see your creativity and love of paper "fabrics."

Leslie said...

Wow, your blog is great! I*m adding you to my daily list.

Dorys Creations said...

Hi June, I love the changes on your blog it's beautiful and as usual, your designs is wonderful. I put something on my blog for you. Please, follow this link to see it http://creationsdigitalesdorys.blogspot.com/2008/07/freebie-jour-26-day-26.html

Dorys

verabear said...

thank you so much!