Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2008

It's Day 3 and They Keep Coming!!

Three more freebies today - but first..........

Yesterday afternoon I was paper sorting at mum's but I was not alone!! The wonderful Miss Lilly was helping grandma get organised..she is soo efficient. I sorted the papers for shredding but really it wasn't needed. I had a secret weapon..."The Lilly Tearer and Sucker". What that girl doesn't tear..she sucks to bits!! AND wait for it...she has her very first tooth!!!! I know because in my rush to check out the new arrival I stupidly stuck my finger into her little rosebud mouth..I had washed my finger first of course. But it was not the shrewdest thing I have ever done!! I can honestly testify that the tooth is present and that it works well, a great white shark would be proud of it....I have the marks to prove it! I did want a picture of it but you know what they say"Once bitten, twice shy"...I thought I would leave that photo for an other day when I was feeling a little braver!!


Tonight Lilly is staying with me accompanied by my oldest son's daughter Emma. Not that Emma needs looking after as she is just starting college in September so she is past the chewing, tearing and sucking stages, lol!! They are both wonderful company and they help me keep the world in perspective. They make wonderful company and despite the large age gap between them they get on so well. ...my two little rays of sunshine on a rather cloudy day.


My little addons today are two cute dragon flies and some little journaling blocks to match. Tiny I know but I hope you can use them with the girls beautiful kits.

Download the Dragon Flies here


There's also the next wonderful part of the CT Collab Kit for you, today it's from Erica. A really lovely garden feel to this part with butterflies, leaves and flowers plus a beautiful wrapped frame. Great job Erica!!



to add to your Mega Collab Kit

Finally if you like sales then checkout Studio Style Designs there is a 50% off Sale..yes 50% off all the designers in the store, including my stuff. So, take a look and stock up while the sale is on. There is lots to choose from so don't miss out. July will see the grand reopening of the forum and gallery and there will be a month of celebration and great events..so watch this space!! Click on the image below to see what wonderful bargains we have for you!

That's all folks for today but I'll see you tomorrow for some more great freebies from me and the CT Girls. Take care of one an other and enjoy your day!!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning June!!!!!!!
Aren't those first teeth sharp? LOL
TY so very much for yesterday's & todays MARVELOUS addons!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindyrelly said...

Hi June ;) Cute story about your sunshines. They grow soooo quickly! I call my 5th granddaughter, Lillian, my little Pork Chop because her thighs are so meaty. She just smiles so big it washes over me like a wave of happiness. Thanks for the Garden Pretties... mine is a Jungle Right now with Thunderstorms everyday for the past 2 weeks! Have a Great Day :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the latest part of the kit. I'm sure you are enjoying the girls. Surprised you hadn't learned before not to put you fingers in a baby's mouth. Even gums can hurt and leave marks when they clamp down on you.

Over The Top Aprons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ROFL... sounds like Lilly is becoming a force to be reckoned with. Thanks for my smile of the day :)
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Funny stories about Lilly. Keep 'em up, it makes me smile :)