Pages

Monday 21 July 2008

Oh no..not an other Monday!!

jsch_springclean1_pre

Don't you just hate them...Mondays I mean!!The weekend is over and it's back to the grindstone...why can't we have more Saturdays, say two each week and an extra Sunday would be good too. Take away Monday....and perhaps Thursday ...that would make my perfect week! Lol! But enough of my silliness.....there is way to much to post for that.

But here's something I do love....on Friday the wonderful Miss Lilly came to visit for a sleep over and we had such fun!! I decided that photo's were the order of the day and so her mum and Auntie Suzy got roped in to get some "action" shots of her. We had her sitting in bird baths....getting the water out first was no mean feat!! Next was the peeking out from behind trees and buried in flower beds bit..that poor child what she goes through!!

lilly_july_garden1

Look Grandma...no hands!!

But she smiled and indulged us with grace. I have to admit the smile did falter..just a teeny, weensy bit when she tipped over backwards and disappeared into the undergrowth!! But she bounced back...not literally...but the smile was almost instant...well, after we had picked her up and dusted her down a little. I think her dignity was hurt, it doesn't do a girl's image much good to be seen flat on her back in the bushes!! Thankfully Lilly is a free spirit and accepts that she has a looney Grandma and so she is better going with the flow...why fight what you can't change? And besides.....this girl has star qualities!!

lilly_july_garden2

Oops..what happened there?

Some news on Kat - A lot of you will be aware that one of the little star's in the digi sky, Kat (Tragedy Anne), is sick and is in ICU. The news was not great last week as she had to have a kidney removed. I have the honour of having her on my CT and she does some great stuff for me, plus...she makes me smile! I have come to know and love her and I feel for her family at such a worrying time for them all. If you drop by her blog Diana is posting updates on how Kat is doing on there and you can leave her some love too.

Today's little bit of trivia is:

Did you know that all clams start out as males? Yep, the sensible ones decide to become females at some point in their lives! It is true, really...well, I added the bit about the sensible ones, but they do all start out as males, then some later change to female.

And now to scrapping....

First I must apologise for putting the wrong TOU in my commercial use freebie on Friday, I have corrected the file now. If you want a copy of my CU TOU then you can download it here. Just to remind you all my stuff, Personal Use and CU is S4H friendly.

Today's freebie is some more of my spring cleaning!! A whimsey type frame in two colours. I hope you'll give them a good home!

You can download Whimsey Frames here

For the layout this Monday Tracy made a really romantic page of one of her Mexico trips. I love how she has set out the photographs..the top one is blended in so well and the framing on the other works brilliantly. A lovely job on this Tracy!!

faded beauty july06

Credits: Faded Beauty (re-coloured by Tracy) by Cens Stuff

Now how is this for a great heritage kit!! It's from Kim's Scrappin and that girls has made a real stunner to share. If you'd like to snag it then drop by her blog..and don't forget to leave some love!!

heritage kit copy

It's that time again and so goodbye from me. I hope you have a smooth ride today and not too many problems come your way!

10 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning June!!!!!!
Love the Pics of Lily!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for these MARVELOUS frames!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindyrelly said...

What a Sweet Baby ;) I see she's found the car keys already! Thank You Very Much for the Frames :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute baby! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the beautiful frames and the lovely baby photos. Sorry to hear about Tragedy Ann! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Anonymous said...

Those pics of Lily should be published somewhere.
Trivia is funny stuff...plus your little addition to it made it even better.
TragedyAnn is in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: love the kit. tfs

Rebecca said...

Awwww, she's adorable!!! And so cooperative too! My DD was like that when she was little and still pretty much still is although has her moments from time to time, lol. Its such a blessing to have a happy child. Thanks so much for those lovely frames!!! :D

verabear said...

Thank you for the cute frames and my gawd, she is such a cute cute Lily!

MomSoto said...

Thank you :)Those frames are so pretty. And the baby photos are just adorable.

Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

Unknown said...

Thanks for the frames June. I LOVE the pictures of Lilly, she has such a beautiful smile :) . Thanks for the comments on my kit and for sharing the link as well. I miss Kat as well and have her in my prayers.