Pages

Monday 8 September 2008

Autumn Leaves are on the Way!

jsch_autumn_frbr_pre

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I had a visit from Lilly on Saturday...just a flying visit but a thoroughly enjoyable one. I don't know why but on Saturday evening I had the most horrible nightmare about her. I never remember my dreams but this one I did, only too clearly!!

It was one of those dreams that when you wake you are convinced it really happened...then you think and logically it couldn't have. Then you spend the next few hours trying to get back to sleep and convincing yourself it was only a dream. In my dream she was a little older and I had taken her out. Something happened and I lost her......the panic!!!! I can still feel it now.I know that I can sometimes misplace things...but that was just pushing it!! As if I would lose the wonderful Miss Lilly!!

The mind is a strange thing..especially mine...and it really played tricks on me that night!!

On a brighter note..I have been playing with some leaf brushes as like it or not it's that time of year again when the trees will soon be bare. I had a great time making them and then playing around with the results..so I thought I'd share some of them with you.

I made some frames and borders that I liked...I have to admit the preview doesn't do them justice. They are quite pretty. Have a look at the close up.

jsch_autumn_frmae_clos

I made have some papers that I will have as the freebie tomorrow. Here's a peek at some of  them. Check back tomorrow to snag these and a few more!

jsch_autumnleaves_pap_pre

You can download today's Autumn Frames and Borders here

I have two exceptional layouts fro you to share. they're both by Deb (Cra-Z-cat). The first layout is a stunner and so is the little cutie in it!! I love all the little details on this one...flowers, stitches, matting ...I could go on and on! It's a brilliant page and thank you Deb for sharing it!!

Rebecca - Campindeb

Credits: Emma by Cen's Stuff, Doudouloisirs_template12

On this one, the word art made me smile and so did those lovely little lobsters!!This is a wonderful way to save one of life's moments that would other wise be lost. An awesome page, with a wonderful sequence of photos!! Thank you for letting us all share it!

Rebecca - Crayfish

Credits: Aug08 CT Collab kit, Janniscrap designs - under the sea, Niklasjustin - template 45

That's all for this post folks!! So it's bye from me and see you all tomorrow!! Take care and don't dream...well not bad ones!! Make them all good!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Loving the leaves June.. just right for those Autumn photos :)
Don't envy you the nightmare, it's horrid when they seem so real.
Got my blog up and hope to be doing some digi stuff real soon, loving the new tutorial...they are fab and so easy to follow...thanks for sharing.
hugs
Chris xx

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Cra-Z-cat said...

thanks for featuring my pages tonight.. a delight that you honored me in that way!!

know what u mean bout nightmares of that nature.. i've had a few like that and have woke up crying.. a scary thing..

love the frames and papers.. thanks!!

JessicasMa said...

Thank you much for the nice freebies!

Ana Baird said...

Gorgeous leaves! Love the layout too!