Pages

Friday 5 September 2008

Commercial Use Friday

 jsch_bitsandbobs_cu

Rain, rain go away, come again an other day! If only it would!! Today has been horribly cold and windy, plus very wet...yuck. I have been soaked twice today as there was no avoiding going out. My poor car thought it was on the beach as the water splashed over it's roof from passing traffic and it waded through huge puddles.

I had hoped the weekend would be better as I wanted to go for a forest walk...but instead they have issued a severe weather warning about the rain..so it's in the dry for me this weekend!!

Today's Commercial Use Ok Freebie is just Bits and Bobs. You have a border, a stitched heart patch and a stitched button strip...all for you to use your imagination on. The download includes templates in psd and png files plus the examples. I hope you have some fun playing with them!

You can download Bits and Bobs CU here

Stop Press -I've taken over the Flavour of the Month Challenge at Cottage Scrapbooks from Stella and I know I'll have some fun with that in the next few months. I love colour...(in case you hadn't guessed, lol!) so this is the one for me.

This month there is a choice of 4 palettes, all nature inspired. The idea is that your layout reflects the current month in your neck of the woods. September here in England starts the swirls of the first falling leaves with rich coloured berries in the hedgerows, empty nests and that mist that hangs over fields and hills every mornings. You can almost smell the seasons changing!! That is if it's not raining!!

There's a little posting bonus too - so drop by and join in the fun!!

jsch_sept_challenge-gift

Find out more about the Flavour of the Month Challenge and get this posting bonus!!

I off to get something to eat and finish getting warm!! I'll see you Sunday with an other tutorial..so pop in and have a look! If there's anything you'd love a tut on just drop me an email and I'll try and fix something up!!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Ooooh, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! for the Bits n Bobs ;) Try to stay warm and DRY... It's not cold here but definitely very wet compliments of Hanna and Ike should be our neighbor as he is moving in in a few days! I need to go check out that Flavour Challenge!! TTFN

LindaJD said...

Thanks June for the bits and bob's...:)
I am sick to death of the flippin' rain I too have been soaked time and time again today, my flippers are soggy and curling up at the toes.!! I am sat here with the Heating on, Tony said I am going soft in my old age!! the cheek of him!

Glynis Peters said...

Please stop teasing about the rain!! I never ever thought I would say I wish it would rain but we are in our 4th yr of drought and need it!!
I will thank you for the scrap bits and bobs but as you are painfully aware I won't know what to do with them yet!LOL

Anonymous said...

Thancks so much !!
Scrap'Anges

Anonymous said...

Thank you June for the bits and bob's items! You did such a nice job on them! And love your Flavor of the Month Freebie! Very Nice!