Pages

Friday 26 September 2008

Those CT Girls are Back and It's Getting Dark!!!

Autumn is really here, yep there's the falling leaves and misty mornings but more to the point it gets dark so early!! By just after 7.00pm it's dark and I live in the south of England so Scotland must be darker sooner.

Later this morning I'm travelling to Oxford, to baby sit the lovely Lilly. Her mum has lectures this afternoon and Lilly is lacking a sitter, so I will fill the gap. I have to admit it's my pleasure!!

I'm taking my mum with me, so Lilly will have both grandma and great grandma at the same time. Poor soul...we'll be fighting over who sees to her, lol!

But getting back to the dark bit...it means that we will be driving home when it gets dark, even thought we should be home around 8.15pm...it gets so depressing when the daylight hours get short. It's my pet hate about this time of year.

So if you live near Oxford stay off the roads about 6.30pm......or you may meet me!! Lol!! I hate night driving especially on roads that have no streetlights and you get dazzled by on coming traffic. My husband did sarcastically suggest night vision goggles should fix the problem..men!!! I'll treat that remark with the contempt it deserves and get my revenge later, lol!

Now for the real News! It's that time again and some of my terrific CT Girls have made a new Collab Kit for your all!! This month their theme is Harvest Time, and what a brilliant job they have made of this one.

So for the next 5 days check in and get some new goodies each day to add to this great Kit.

Linda and Bina are getting us off to a wonderful start with their marvelous contributions..plus as usual I have done an extra little thing to add to your stash!! So there should be a bountiful harvest of scrapping goodies for you for the next few days!!

For my add on I used some of Bina's papers and made you some tags.

jsch_harvest_add1_tags

You can download my harvest tags here

 linda

 Drop in on Linda's Lot and start your collection with her beautiful kit

bina

Visit Bina's blog and collect her wonderful contribution

So have fun and see you tomorrow with more harvest gifts!!

10 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Great Stuff June!! Have fun with Miss Lilly and your Mum but I am sure you will ;) BTW... thanks for the feedback on my Fall Splendor contribution... Yes, it turned into quite the Mega Kit LOL! Be Safe.

Anonymous said...

The talent never ends with your group June. Beautiful :)

Elaine said...

Thank you, very pretty.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

LindaJD said...

Hi June..Thanks for the plugging my part of the Collab kit...I am so looking forward to seeing what if anyone can create anything with it..and THANK YOU for the lovely Add-On.
it's glorious here today so we are on our way in 10mins....you take care out and about especially at night driving, Tony goes spare at the way some fools have their headlights full beam and blaring so much and blinding oncoming traffic...
Take Care and have a Great Weekend..
Hugs - Linda

Unknown said...

It is getting dark earlier here in Kentucky (and daylight is later) as well. Hope your day with your Mum & Lilly was great :) Linda & Bina have really been busy! GREAT WORK LADIES!! And I LOVE your tags! Have a great weekend!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope you have a FANTASTIC time with your little Cutie pie!!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays FAB goodies!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glynis Peters said...

I am safe in Cyprus then June! ;)
Have a great day, it has been pouring down today YIPPEE!! It is getting dark at about 7.30 here now and autumn has arrived. I love those new kits I am getting ideas together for the big hint about my birthday pressies ;)

Diah Alsa said...

beautifulll... so cute, nice job

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.
I snagged all the pieces (I think! LOL) and it's all wonderful. Thank you again!