Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Love you Two!

jsch_loveyou_part2_pre

I'm posting early today before I leave the house..I am so good (see the halo shine?)!

This morning didn't get off to a good start, the men of the house left for work looking very down in the mouth..one has a bad throat and the other a bad tummy...they were not a happy sight!! My sympathy was brushed aside and the mood was not good I tell you...there was a distinct frost in the air! Hopefully they will both feel better by tonight...poor souls.

Yesterday I tried out a tip that I got from my mum on cleaning wood with a mixture of oil and lemon juice..it does work but it takes time! Seemed strange but I'll try most things once! You have to work in small patches at a time, but it comes up well...in the end.

The first bit I did I went a bit mad and poured it on...mistake...it took me ages to get it off and it looked like I was getting it ready for the grill, lol!! But with patience it worked and it was quite therapeutic, it made me slow down and that has to be good. It gave me time for thought too...I know when I think it is normally so random it is sad, lol!

But a lot was achieved and I had a peaceful 2 hours spent with gentle rubbing...not me...the furniture!!

I've an award!! Mandy from Made by Mandy gave it to me, thank you Mandy!!  You brought a smile to my face!! I'm do appreciate it!!

 blogaward_mandy

Having said that....I'm meant to pass it to 7 people....but I have passed so many things to the wonderful people I admire recently, that most are threatening to strangle me!! So I am struggling to think of any who will not deal me a death blow if I tag them again, even with this great award!! I will pass it on but this needs some thought!!

I've got a mini blog now too..it's a great idea they have at Cottage Scrapbooks, everyone can have their own mini blog on site. Loving my blogging so much I started one there. I'll be posting mini tuts and the odd freebie too!! Just look in the menu bar at the top of the site and you'll see "blogs", click and pick mine..easy. Or better still join up and start your own. We mean to have fun there and this month being the launch month means some great parlour games and challenges ..... sales too!

Ok, so now we get to the bit you're looking for -Part 2 of "Love You "and today it's the paper pack. Take a look! If you missed Part 1 then snag it in yesterdays post. Don't forget we still have Part 3 to go tomorrow!!

 You can download Part 2 here

Well, it's off to work for me "to find a few more dead people" as my son would say!! (Sounds yuck) See you tomorrow for the last part of "Love You" and have a great day!!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

June ~ You are a GREAT Blogger, a creative designer and what great links you have, too! LOL! Your "Love You Two!" is gorgeous...

Bless you!
Stella
(Off to do my blogging, now...)
Where do you work that you 'find dead people' ? Genealogy? :)

Made by Mandy said...

Glad you liked you award :)

I think it is cool you find dead people. I've always been fascinated by familty trees and history but unfortunately there are too many skeletons in the closet on both mine and my hubby's side to pursue it.

Cindyrelly said...

Hey June! Thank You for this beautiful set :) Sounds like some great therapy polishing wood... I could use some of that. Sloooowwwww Dowwwwwnnnnn.... what a concept in this crazy multitasking age we live in. Have fun searching for dead people! OH, BTW, I made friends with the locking gas cap on my hubby's chevy yesterday. I took it to get gas in the can for the mower and top off the tank in the chevy and opened and closed the cap like a pro! TTFN...Cindy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning June!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays FANTASTIC BGs!!!!!!!!!
Will check your mini blog later today!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are definatley in a Clean House mode. Fall is fast approaching for us here. I've been busy too. It is therapudic. Believe it or not, I love to clean and organize.
The papers are great. Thanks :)

Addy said...

I am loving "Love You Two" so much! I will be sure to collect them all!

Anonymous said...

"Love you 2" is wonderful!! And the collaborative beach kit is lovely!

Thank you much!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).