Pages

Thursday 11 September 2008

White Rabbit Time Again and Flora's Dream.

OK, I'm doing my white rabbit impression again.."I'm late, I'm late!!". The last two days have just gone...too much work looking for dead people. Mind you I found so many it took me ages to write it all up...you can't win, lol!! I've been busy too with finish bits for the shop and other design things too, so there's not been a lot of time for much else...work, work and some more work!! I'm a harassed woman!!

I was going to wait till the morning but I thought I had best play catchup and tell you some of the things that are going on..so much to say that I'll do some tonight and then finish the news tomorrow or this post will be 10 pages long, lol!! I need to remember it's a blog...not an encyclopedia!! Watch out for a Commercial Use freebie tomorrow as well!!

So..some news! New stuff from me, news of a CT and Designer Call and three freebies from those great CT girls!! So keep reading!!

I have just put a new kit into the shops, Flora's Dream. Take a look!!!

JSCH_florasfll

Flora's Dream 40% off the first week!

(I just hope Flora's Dream was a better one than I had the other night!!) You can find it at my stores 40% off for the first week!!

In shades of chocolate, pink and blue Flora's Dream will suit so many different layouts.

The kit consists of: 12 papers - 9 patterned and 3 solid textured papers. 31 Elements: 3 bows, 2 frames, 2 tags, 3 journaling blocks, 5 buttons, 2 scrolls, 1 bead swirl, 4 brads, 2 paper flowers, 2 flower buds, 3 tabs, and 2 borders.

The Commercial Use stuff are some Crazy Border Templates  that with your imagination will make beautiful borders to add to your kits. Add a style and it's done...it's that easy. Or use as as a template to cut a great paper border. There are endless possibilities!!

jsch_crazytemp_01

Crazy Border Templates 1, 40 % off the first week!

jsch_crazytemp_02_pre

Crazy Border Templates 2, 40% off the first week!!

Are you looking for a CT spot or are you a designer looking to be part of a great new community and shop? If the answer to either of these is yes..then checkout the ads from Stella at Cottage Scrapbooks. She is recruiting at the moment but hurry not for long!!!

Cottage_Scrapb_CT_call

Ct Call Ends 1 October, more details here

Cottage_Scrapb_DT_call

Designer call, more details here

Ok now some more freebie news from my great Creative Girls!!

Kim has got an wonderful piece of Word Art for you on her blog so drop by and collect it, don't forget to leave her some love too!! It is a really beautiful piece. I just love Winnie the Pooh!!

KS_Pooh_WA_pre_thumb[9]

Linda has some really stunning new papers on her blog called Summers End......you must get them!! They are brilliant!

ljd_SummersEnd_Preview

Tracy also has a freebie on her blog too, she's just learned how to do folded corner and she is willing to share!! So drop by and check it out!! Just right for Fall too!!

PumpkinPatchPrev_thumb[2]

I'll be back tomorrow with a CU Freebie and...I got an award from Candee...so catchup with me tomorrow for all the news, some gorgeous layouts and a bit of fun!! Have a great evening/day...what ever it is where you are!! Now it's off to bad and some much needed sleep!!

I promise...you'll get the sensible version of me tomorrow!!

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

June, just popped over to the store and bought you latest kit and a set of the doodle borders! Love them! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Flora's Dream is an excellent kit. So easy work with. I made a LO and posted in my blog.
Linda does amazing work. :)

Ana Baird said...

What a great name for a fantastic kit! Thanks for sharing June!

Joyce B said...

Good reaad