Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Love You!!

I do...I love you all!! Thank you everyone who leaves such wonderful comments both here and on 4 shared...I really appreciate them. You make it all worth while!! Thanks too for the suggestions you make to help solve my life's quandaries..they really help too!

So, I have made you a little something to say thank you for all the nice things you leave. Over the next three days you can collect the three parts of this little kit. Take a look.

 

jsch_loveyou_part1_pre

 

jsch_loveyou_part2_pre

jsch_loveyou_part3_pre

 

Today you can download the ribbons and journaling blog, tomorrow is the papers and Thursday is the frames and two little flowers. I hope you can use them.

Download the first part of Love You here

August here in UK has been officially the dullest wettest for 60 years, it was announced yesterday...as if they needed to announce it, lol! I have shivered through August with only wistful memories of summer to keep me going. We did used to have hot days in August (and July come to that!) but those days are gone it seems. Our share of global warming has gone to some other unlucky place, who most probably has too much heat to start with!! But that's life!

Before I go I just want to share some layouts with you..they are beautiful.

Tracy's daughter has gone off to college and she is missing her so, but it does mean that she has some more photos to scrap and so she has made this lovely layout to remember the great event of her first little bird flying the nest. I love the way you have the notice board at the side with the to do list! A beautiful layout, thank you for sharing it!

tracy

Credits: Little Blossoms by Cens Stuff

This great page from Jessica shows a great day out checking out some wonderful old trains. Look at the sky in those photos! I love the torn paper and the border Jessica. You've made the kit look brilliant!! A wonderful page! Thank you!

oldtrains_emma_jessica

Emma Kit by Cens Stuff (download Emma free here)

Time to go, but check back tomorrow for the papers to add to the Love you Kit. See you then!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors in this kit are so pretty. I'm collecting this one for sure. You are too sweet. XOXO

Cindyrelly said...

Oh, You are soooooo SWEET ;) Thanks for the goodies and try and stay out of the muck! BTW... It usually rains a lot here in the Summer but this is ridiculous. Now Hanna is coming this way and the flood waters are barely receding from Fay. I have lived here for 37 years and have never seen anything like this... I guess my Dad is Right... he said Florida would be underwater and at this rate I will have Beach Front Property although I live about 40 Miles inland. HA! Gotta have a sense of humour :))

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning June!!!!!!
TY so very much for the first MARVELOUS part!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

How sweet!! Love you too!! Thanks for sharing the goodies!! Hugs!! :)

Jaye said...

You're right, June,

we have plenty of (too much) heat here, and it's ALL yours for the asking. :D

It has changed here as well, as our
heat is now coming with humidity.

JessicasMa said...

Thanks for the freebies! I enjoy using them.

LindaJD said...

Thanks so much June for another Great gift, love the Emma kit too!!

Unknown said...

your so sweet...we LOOOOOVE you too!!!!!!((hugs))

Lynn said...

Thank you for sharing! These are very nice!
-Lynn @ tma